Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20, 2013

Momma!!!
These last few weeks/days have been crazy!!!!! I haven't had a full P-day in 3 or 4 weeks!!! But I think that the sacrifice has brought lots of blessings!! We have had such a great/fantastic last couple days!! We have gotten a new investigator every day for the past 5 days and we finally got our first progressing investigator on Monday!!!!! Pat is such a sweet lady!! She has definitely strengthened my testimony! She is so ready for the Gospel!!! She already believes in most of what we believe! Hopefully all will go well with her! Oh, and Transfers is tomorrow if you haven't heard yet, so don't send any mail until you know that I'm staying in Oxford! Or send it through the mission office. Both work! Oh!! Elder Clarke (Seth) finally got his visa!! I got a letter from him on Saturday, he should be in Brazil by now! Yay!! And I'm so glad that Elder Allred is finally going to/already in the MTC!! He is going to have such a great time there! I can't wait for him to get out to the mission field, he will be such a good missionary. So ya, these last couple weeks have been pretty crazy, but they have been good!! I love all of you!!!!!
-Elder Lemmon

No comments:

Post a Comment