Monday, April 29, 2013

April 15, 2013

Momma!!!!
I'm doing great! The work is chugging along, and that depends on what you mean by interesting!! Because you can't go one day in Oxford without something kinda strange happening! Dad got a new truck?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? So I leave and all of the sudden Dad goes off the deep end and buys snowmobiles, trucks, almost gets a dog, finishes his own small house, and who knows what else? Is he really saving that much money while I'm out here? Haha, just kidding, I know he just misses me so much that he has to buy stuff to compensate!
So ya, I can't believe Garrett is getting married! And yes I think Karli told me that Todd got married. So ya, I can't think of anything super interesting that has happened over the week.. Frogs are still evil! I love you!
-Elder W.R. Lemmon

No comments:

Post a Comment