Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013

Momma!
Well, I don't have much to say this week! We had General Conference, Elder Moore and I watched it at the branch building. That was super great, the Bass' watched it with us, that was fun too. We have had a lot of fun this week, Pat hasn't been doing the best. She actually went blind for about 3 days, and she still can't read anything... So we copied off a Book of Mormon onto CD so she can listen to it! Hopefully she has been doing that! Wallie is doing good too. He actually gave us two referrals yesterday! Hopefully we can start teaching them soon. He also wants us to meet with his dad... Which wouldn't be bad, besides the fact that his dad is a Pentecostal preacher!! So we will see how that goes. So ya, thats pretty much the last week! We learned a lot from General Conference! I loved every single talk! And I didn't fall asleep during any of them! (Besides one... But close enough right?) I took a whole bunch of notes, and hopefully I will be able to copy them off and send them next week!
So ya, I love it out here! Today is our first 'non-suit' season day! We aren't wearing suits! Its awesome! I love it! So ya, I love all of you!!!!!!
Operation Sheepish

Elder Lemmon April 8, 2013
  • -Elder W.R. Lemmon

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elder Lemmon!
    I just saw the update post from your mom. She is quiet wonderful you know!....of course you do. I just wanted to say hello and thank you for being amazing. You and Aaroch are hero's to your little brothers. Keep up the great work!
    Love Sister Ray
    (Aaroch's Momma)

    ReplyDelete